Hotel located in the heart of historic Paris
The proximity to the Bastille-Marais district allows you to enjoy a typically Parisian atmosphere thanks to the multiple choices of restaurants, bars and cinemas. Famous for its Opera Bastille, the Bastille district offers you a proximity with the Seine, the Canal Saint-Martin, the Père-Lachaise Cemetery and the Place des Vosges.
The Hotel Baudin is located nearby with many public transport which allows to move easily through Paris. The Ledru Rollin metro station, 3 minutes from the hotel, offers direct access to the center of Paris, the Opera district, the Madeleine with its elegant boutiques and the Palais Royal and the Louvre.
- Bastille's Place (10 minute-walk from the hotel or 5 minutes by Bus line 76)
- Place des Vosges (14 minute-walk from the hotel)
- Père-Lachaise Cemetery (7 minutes by bus line 61)
- Jardin des Plantes (Botanic Garden) (18 minutes by bus line 61)
- Picasso Museum (17 minutes by bus line 61 and then line 29)
- Gare de Lyon train station (8 minutes by bus line 61)
- Gare d'Austerlitz train station (10 minutes by bus line 61)
- Bercy - AccorHotels Arena (20 minutes by subway)